Take this Course
This new addition to the 3DM toolkit will help disciples identify their personal shape as a disciple while also gathering data to help leaders identify the collective shape of the entire organization.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the Tool – A custom web link created especially for your organization that you can send to individuals
- Participant Identification – Each individual provides their Contact Information and selects a role that best reflects their engagement in the organization
- Disciple Self-Assessment – Each participant is invited to answer 30 questions to help them get a real-time picture of their current SHAPE as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Participant Results – Personal results are provided on screen and sent via email to the individual.
- Participant Reflections – The tool provides a space for individuals to type in their reflections and thoughts for moving forward as a disciple.
- Organization Results – In addition to providing each participant their results, all responses are tabulated and provided to a leader determined by you.
- Organization SHAPE – the collective responses will help you assess the SHAPE of the organization.
- Leaders and Groups – the collective responses will also be grouped to provide insight into SHAPE of specific leader groups (staff, board, group leaders, etc.) within the organization.
- Strategic Planning – the tool provides real-time and specific quantitative data to help you develop strategic plans for building a disciple-making culture in your context.